Service Scheduling

Nash Mechanical of Houston installed and services our air conditioning for our new home.We fall well under the 1 year service and repair warranty and they have failed at every attempt I have made to contact and report to them a failure in our conditioning unit.

Our unit is new and under warranty and the customer service dept representatives fail to give an appropriate time to send any technician for repair or service. Excuses were given that they will see what they can do, they are fully booked, that its probably our air filters and that we need to replace them first before they send anyone over. I changed my filters and unfortunately that was not the problem. My wife had flagged down a technician she saw in our community from Nash Mechanical and he insisted he was too busy and that our home was not on his list of repairs.

I called customer service begging to send someone and finally they sent someone. The tech comes out and tells me it's a leak and unfortunately it will take 3 weeks to get the part and there's nothing they can do. This is a terrible company with very unsatisfactory service. I called again 1 week later and they said they got the part but cannot service is til Thursday.

Then my wife called back to see if we can possible get it sooner and they informed her that the part was unavailable til Wednesday late afternoon and Thursday was our only choice.

This company lied, has no customer service skills and unprofessional technicians.

Had an Experience with Nash Mechanical Contractors?

Comments